- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Environmental monitoring & protection
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry & Refining
- Water Treatment
Carbon dioxide is the most frequently used industrial gas in the beverages industry. It is dissolved in drinks to create the well-known 'fizz' effect.
We deliver food-grade carbon dioxide sourced from both from natural wells and industrial facilities that complies with all relevant food guidelines.
During carbonation, carbon dioxide is added to the liquid in a carbonator, where vaporised carbon dioxide is mixed under pressure with temperature-controlled water. Syrup, sweetener and other ingredients are then added to create the final product.